You are invited to ‘have your say’ on the development of the Droitwich Spa Town Vision and Town Centre Prospectus by completing an online survey.
Wychavon District Council and key stakeholders are working to develop a vision and investment prospectus for Droitwich Spa, to promote the area to attract investors, businesses, visitors and talent.
Droitwich Spa has a fantastic set of assets, but more needs to be done to raise the profile and image of the area. For that reason, we are developing a distinctive and competitive place vision which the council and local partners can all use.
With this in mind, we want your views to help us understand local issues and priorities as well as ideas you may have for the future of Droitwich Spa.
Your input through the survey will inform the development of Droitwich Spa.
This is about;
- Making the town a better place to live
- Creating a place that people want to visit, to spend time and money
- Improving skills and creating jobs
- Making an environment where businesses choose to locate, stay and grow
- Improving Droitwich Spa Town Centre
- Defining and celebrating what makes Droitwich Spa special
- Recovering from Covid-19
The survey will be open until 29th January 2021 and can be found by clicking here.